Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

And he loves even the least of us...

My Cousin: You know "she" was pregnant for a lil bit.
Me: What she lost the baby?
My Cousin: Yeah.
Me: Dang.
My Cousin: Yeah, she said she lost the baby the day after the church found out.
Me: So she was pregnant?! Was she married or engaged or anything?
My Cousin: No she was a sinner like the rest of us.

Later

My Cousin: Sinners love Jesus too.

2 Comments:

At 12:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Deep... this reminds me of the movie The Color Purple when shig says "see daddy sinners have a soul to"

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger life said...

Whoa...she must have allowed the pressure to get to her. This does remind you of that scene in the Color Purple.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home