Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday-"If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)

Monday- "Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash his hands, he is called dirty, if he does, he is wasting water."
-African Proverb

Tuesday-"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Wednesday-"When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
- George Washington Carver (1864-1943)

Thursday-"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
- Antoine de Saint Exupery

Friday-"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome."
- Isaac Asimov

Saturday-"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home