Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

It Doesn't Take Much, But Oh It Does

It doesn't take much to make me happy, well most days.

I just listened to this report I did for work featuring my granddad. (Click on the title of this entry to hear it).

I laughed a lot, cause my granddad is hilarious.

My boss is hilarious he played a minute and a half of music to stretch this to five minutes. I thought my writing was good, given I did all the editing and writing of the actual story in like three hours.

Aiight hopefully I'll be seeing Musiq Soulchild perform live in about an hour, if the tickets are properly put into my cousin's name.

We'll talk soon.

P.S. That first line maybe a bit of an exaggeration, because I am quite demanding. I have high standards and I get it from my family.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM , Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

How was the show? I didnt even know Musiq was coming until a classmate was on his way to the show instead of to happy hour with the rest of our drunk azzes. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home