Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

This Week

So every week that I remember LoL, I'll do a review of "This Week" I'll share

A good thing, A bad thing, A sad thing, A happy thing

Some will be embarrassing, some will be weird, some will be random. Bear with me, I was told that I'm "uptight", that I take myself seriously, and that I need to laugh at myself so here goes.

A good thing: I got asked to send a work sample for an internship that I really want.

A bad thing: I have to rely on others to help me get my work sample in order.

A sad thing: Both my jobs cut my hours, so I'm going to be broke as a joke. Oops my Mommy tells me to say "financially challenged" like there's a big difference.

A happy thing: I got the interview that I wanted, even though it means I edit the doggone story myself. I still created an idea, carried it out, and am seeing it through.

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

i think "on a budget" sounds even better. its the cool thing to do and you don't sound destitute or like a begger. its not bad to have to rely on others. chill out. you're gonna need to get used to it b/c its not going anywhere.

 
At 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like self-sufficiency so much more. Also, I can control my actions, and not that of others. Yes, I know that's how its supposed to be. It's just that I get so frustrated when I treat people fairly, and get jipped in return. I guess, I'll live.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home