Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Words of the Week

C/O Tavis Smiley's Empowerment Cards

Sunday- "You have the ability to attract into your life all your wants and needs by following the Five D's: Decide what you want, Determine to make it happen. Diligently Do everything in your power to achieve the goal, and Detach yourself from the result."

Monday- "Each obstacle you overcome is a stepping stone on your path to greatness. Appreciate the obstacle, for it empowers you to courageously face future barriers in your quest for success."

Tuesday- "For better of for worse, you're responsible for everything in your past and future. Don't blame your parents, your teachers, or your boss. Take it on yourself."

Wednesday- "Be open, honest, and honorable in all your endeavors. Establish high standards, principles, and values for yourself, then kick it up a level. In everything you do, be true to you."

Thursday-" We are all here for a purpose. Meditate on your mission, then use your gifts and talents to live your life on purpose. In doing s, you will become an unending magnet for miracles."

Friday- "Stand up for what you believe in. Don't be afraid to ask, and sometimes fight, for what you believe is right. Act consciously and deliberately to create the society in which you want to live."

Saturday-"Rehasing in your mind the negative events of your past leads to mental and physical dis-ease. Face forward and change your mind chatter. Only you have the power to control your thoughts. Choose thoughts that evoke, love, laughter, and happiness."

Sunday- "Let go of the past, let go of the fear, and let go of the regret. Let yourself flow with the love, prosperity, and happiness you now claim for yourself."

3 Comments:

At 10:06 AM , Blogger Elle* said...

I especially love #1. It's all about the Law of Attraction

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

does this stuff help you? i'm trying to understand your obsession w/quotes.

 
At 1:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LoL, yes J they help me LoL.

I never thought of it as an obsession.

One of my friends calls me the quote man, and they are often used for people when they need writing prompts. I've had a couple kids tell me their college essay free response essay used the quotes LoL.

I try to print them out and hang them up. An affirmation a day keeps me keep the psychologists and psychiatrists away!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home