Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

5 Things (You Think You Know But You Have No Idea)

I was tagged by La La

1. One of my first words, was piss.

As the story goes I called my paternal grandmother and said, "Grandma (pronounced Gra- ma) I know how to spell." Then I spelled piss, and my aunt said, "Well atleast he spelled it right."

2. I used to be a bit of an attention whore.

Growing up my mother, my twin sister, and I lived with my mother's parents, our maternal grandparents. I had a room right next to my grandparent's room. Whenver I became upset I would cry. My grandmother couldn't stand to hear me cry, so she would start to sing. The louder she sang, the louder I cried. My mother tells me that when I cried my grandmother came a running, she was definitely the second love of my life (my mother being first).

3. I am always tired.

As I kid I was such a slow eater, that trend has largely been reversed. But my sister and cousins still make fun of the fact that I used to fall asleep eating. Now I eat much quicker, but I'm still always tired. I now fall alseep in the most random of places including work, shhhhhh don't tell anybody. My philosophy is as long as I don't fall asleep operating any heavy machinery I'm good.

4. I don't like B.S.

I am my mother's son and thus adhere to her philosophy "I like my drama in books and in movies, not in my life." Fakers, haters, detractors and the like maintain your distance, and don't even think of invading my personal space. I can be a jerk, but only if provoked.

5. I clean up a lot.

I am a budding intellectual, so my dorm room looks like a college professor's office. Imagine that professor with piles of papers, tons of books, and other miscellaneous things. That is perhaps what my room looks like. Thus I attempt to clean once a week, but it never really gets done, so every two weeks or so I spend 4+ hours trying to clean.

Editors Note: I had to consult with my mother to write this blog, cause even though it's after noon, it's still early, and my brain isn't fully functioning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home