Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday-Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
Mahatma Gandhi

Monday-The ideas that have lighted my way have been kindness, beauty and truth.
Albert Einstein

Tuesday-If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
Mark Twain

Wednesday-Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for truth.
Benjamin Disraeli

Thursday-Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
Martin Luther King Jr.

Friday-The more extensive a man's knowledge of what has been done, the greater will be his power of knowing what to do.
Benjamin Disraeli

Saturday-My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
Mark Twain

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Wednesday quote. I am going to steal it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home