Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Randomness

As I write this I'm listening to another aspiring broadcaster's radio show. It's quite good, he has a DJ doing a mix from old school to new school and it's quite good. It also reminds me of what I could do if I had more time.

Speaking of time, time is such a tricky thing.

It's tantamount to tortue for me to crave Friday's the way I do, precisely because they are supposed to mark the end of the week, and then for my week to have no end.

Tis the life I lead, and the life I'm trying to change.

My new year's resolution or one of them was to learn to "say no" and I'm committed to beginning to practice this as soon as possible.

Okay perhaps after next week.

That is when I should get a decent break after next Friday, that is after I co-facilitate a diversity conference for 75 high school students. It is a work in progress, but I'm confident it will turn out well.




Synopsis: Written by Perry, the reverse-Cinderella tale centers on a successful attorney (Union) who falls in love with a financially challenged mechanic (Elba) who is a single father of three children. The relationship hits a snag when the janitor's ex-wife comes back into his life and threatens to take away their kids.
www.blackfilm.com

So how excited am I for that movie? I just think it's going to be good because of Gabrielle Union, Idris Elba, Malinda Williams, and others. I believe it drops on Valentine's Day.

I have the soundtrack and it's nothing to write home to Momma about, but it has a few winners.

Okay maybe I should get some sleep. I was up to like 3am talking on AIM, and got maybe five hours of good sleep, that's what I get when I have two best friends.

5 Comments:

At 1:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better start saying no!! You are going to end up burning yourself out!!

And sleep!! You talk about me!

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Chris said...

man, you deserve some rest. Take some you time, even if it's just pursuing hobbies. On the other hand, I respect your resolve to stay busy. I couldn't do it, LOL

 
At 12:33 AM , Blogger Terrell said...

C0fF C0Ff..My C0nfEREnCe is go0nnA Be Tha BOMB....ya dIg?

 
At 1:28 PM , Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

How come there's so many black movies coming out this year? Sad when you gotta be all skeptical. lol How's your semester going CNelly. Maybe i'll ask you out on a date to see the movie. ;)

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

idris is delish. mmmmmm mmmm! sorry. you brought him up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home