Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Frustrated

Why can't people just do what I ask them to do?

Why can't they just give me what I want?

Why do they make my life difficult and then it become my problem, my fault, my responsibility?

I don't treat people as if their time isn't valuable, or if they aren't valuable, so why do I get treated this way?

This is why I hate relying on others?

And people want to talk about teamwork?

Puuhhhhleassssse!

I'm officially frustrated.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM , Blogger Chris said...

because most people are selfish, pushy, ill-mannered, disrespectful poor excuses for DNA...but I digress.

 
At 11:55 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

worst thing abt college: group projects. glad that ish is over! hahahaha. in the newsroom you'll need folk to do stuff for you. but its very obvious when someone isn't pulling their weight. i mean if he's supposed to edit that and its not done, that's obviously not your fault. please ignore chris. he's perenially bitter. maybe i mean seasonlessly bitter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home