Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dedicated or Deranged

I don't know if I'm dedicated or deranged.

So a few hours ago I DJed for an hour at the campus radio station, something I thought I'd done for the last time back in December. Anywho a friend's kind word convinced me to try and do it through apple. My friend Robyne told me that I'm a softie.

J's going to lecture me about "Taking time for C" I feel it coming on but.

Seriously I am beginning to question whether I'm dedicated or deranged?

I am supposed to go visit a school tomorrow for a few hours to do an interview or two for a story. I am supposed to be there at around 7:30 am, which means leaving campus at 6:30am, cause I have to take the bus. I haven't quite figured out if I'm dedicated or deranged?

I think my problems would be solved if I practiced driving, and became insured by the school. Then I could just borrow school vehicles. But I haven't driven in forever. Is it really like riding a bike? He wonders. Hmmm.

Anyway I must make sure I have $3.50 for the bus, then read for Philosophy, so I can go to sleep.

Here's wishing everyone a great week. I'm definitely hoping mine has a good beginning, middle, and an end.

P.S. I "misplaced" I don't want to say the four letter L word, my Ciara cd. I hope that its found, cause if not I'll be sad. I really like that cd.

Below what I'm going to use to pep myself up this week. Yes, this video:


I walk about as fast as Ernest J. Frye except I have man booty LoL.

3 Comments:

At 8:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are both. It takes a little derangedness to be as dedicated as you are.

 
At 11:00 PM , Blogger Lola Gets said...

Wow, the theme song from "Amen." Well, you gotta get your inspiration from whereever you can: good luck!
L

 
At 9:38 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

i love that show!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha!! i was over here jookin. "something I thought I'd done for the last time back in December" i knew that wouldn't be the last time honey.

you are extremely dedicated. you just need to learn how to say no. b/c its a good listen to learn early in life. your dedication is admirable, you just can't ignore yourself. its on of the best lessons my mom taught me. by recharging, you become better able to serve. otherwise you burn yourself out b/c you can't be everything to everyone w/o leaving some for yourself. you'll end up always thinking you're the crazy one. you're not. you just need a lil c time. not trying to lecture, just trying to help.

also... i really hope you don't walk all arms akimbo like him! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can mail you my ciara cd. its on my ipod and now i don't need it. let me know. send me your addy on myspace.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home