Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, February 26, 2007

From the Bottom of the Top

So I'm supposed to be working on a few things in no particular order:

1) Learn to take risks, or experiment (I guess people think I'm too predictable)
2) Learn to dance (I have two left feet, and if they were handing out thirds, I'd get that one too)
3) Learn to cook (My mother says and one of the best friends agrees that I need to be "self-sufficient". In order for me to be dependent on a chica, she'd have to do more than cook if you know what I mean ;-)!)
4) Learn to take more C time (I guess I take that whole notion of a selfless leader a little too serious at times)
5) Learn to develop a personal sense of style (I'm still trying to avoid an apperance on "What Not to Wear"

So I decided to tackle number 5, and I'm working my way from the bottom to the top. I decided to purchase two pairs of shoes. I needed a pair of brown shoes, and it helped that they were slip ons. Then I wanted some Vans so I copped them for spring time. :-)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home