Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, August 11, 2006

An Attempted Set Up (But They Will Learn Never to Underestimate and Never to Try to Undermine)

Why do I work somewhere where my co-worker has to glance other people's print outs and eavesdrop on convos to get information about her projects?

Why do I work somewhere where one supervisor can say to my co-worker, "Unless someone's dying I don't want to hear about it right now."

I just wish someone would try a line like that with me. Oh no CNEL does not take that humility won't do anything for ignorance.

Why do I work somewhere where the boss can say like 50 million times after giving me an assignment, "I still have to call those people about your doing that project."

Why do I work somewhere where they ask, "Did you give Chris some work, cause I didn't give him any, and (the boss) didn't give him any. We were wondering if he's just been sitting there."

And he has been sitting there bored out of his mind, trying not to be a burden, trying to learn something new, trying to be of help, and trying not to criticize some nonsense that goes on in the office.

So they tried to get me huh? Tried to set me up huh?

Well they set me up aiight, set me up for a comeback.

Why do I work somewhere like this?

Cause I am not the boss yet.

I have to work myself up to that level.

And they better believe I'll be on that level.

In the words of T.I.

What you know about that?
What you know about that?
What you know about that?
I know all about that

They better wake up or ask somebody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home