Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Words to Contemplate

There. I’ve done my best. If that won’t do, I shall have to wait until I can do better.

-Victor Heerman

I have reached no conclusions, have erected no boundaries,
shutting out and shutting in, separating inside
from outside: I have
drawn no lines.

-Archie Randolph Ammons

If one has determination, then things will get done.

-Chinese proverb

Action without a name, a “who” attached to it, is meaningless.

- Hannah Arendt

Let us not be ashamed to speak what we shame not to think.

-Michel de Montaigne

On a journey of a hundred miles, ninety is but half way.

-Chinese proverb

It matters more how one gives than what one gives.

-Pierre Corneille

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM , Blogger Omar Ramon said...

so tru...i love qoutes/proverbs/etc...compact little treasure troves of wisdom.
cool

my first time here...nice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home