Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Federal Hill

So yesterday I went to the station and hosted for 2 hours from 3 to 5.

Then I went to Federal Hill with my friend Lizz who was also apart of the group that spent four weeks in Italy back in June. We ate at a pub called Thirsty Dog, it was a nice little place. We had pizza cause their pizza was said to be delish. I had the Hawaiian BBQ pizza. I washed it down with like six mugs of water. It was so funny while making the rounds the waitress came up to us and said, "I brought you guys more water." At first we were like dang why to point out the minors, then we were thankful, cause it was hot and we needed the H20. HaHa Lizz and I were like umm maybe it wasn't a good idea to go to the Thirsty Dog during happy hour lmao. Hmm.

Then we went to this Shakespeare Festival up on Federal Hill which is this giant hill which overlooks Baltimore's Inner Harbor. We stayed for the first part of the show, then we got low. I mistakenly left my cell phone in the grass. I walked Lizz and our friend Ryan who met up with us back down the hill, so they could go hang out. Then I rushed back to try to find my phone. On my first attempts I didn't find it. But God was with me because I saw the back of the clip and recovered my phone.

Then I went home, talked on the phone, and went to sleep.

Today I'm hosting again from 6pm to 8pm which is my usual time slot during the school year.

So tune in if you're not doing anything 6pm to 8pm East Coast time.

Go to www.wloy.org

Click Listen Now

Follow the Instructions

TTYL,

CNEL

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

i can't believe you found your phone. that's amazing. i wanna go to the harbor!!!!! i wanna go to baltimore!

 
At 11:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did the show go?? I lost my cell phone so I do not have ur new number.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home