Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, July 28, 2006

On the Air With Me

I'll be on the air this weekend.

MUSIC & ME

Saturday, July 29, 2006

3pm to 4pm

Sunday, July 30, 2006

6pm to 8pm

Go to www.wloy.org

Click Listen Now

Hit me up then via telephone listen in for the #

or

WLOY Live- AIM SN

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home