Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Words to Contemplate

The arrogance of age must submit to be taught by youth.
- Edmund Burke

It is impossible to talk or to write without apparently throwing oneself helplessly open.
-Herman Melville

Nothing is so easy to fake as the inner vision.
-Robertson Davies

The business of a seer is to see; and if he involves himself in the kind of God-eclipsing activities which make seeing impossible, he betrays the trust which his fellows have tacitly placed in him.
-Aldous Huxley

The visionary denies the truth to himself, the liar only to others.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Though I sit down now, the time will come when you will hear me.
-Benjamin Disraeli

Victory brings obliviousness; defeat, attentiveness.
-Mason Cooley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home