Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Update

Things are starting to pick up for us over here in
Cagli Italy.

For more info on the type of things we're doing visit
www.cagliproject.com

I believe that is the website url or just Google Cagli
and look for Loyola College.

I have the assignment for which I will be writing so
I'll be getting started ASAP.

I also have to shoot video, photos, and design a web
page for three other stories.

On the weekend I should be doing some other video
production work.

I'm trying a lot of different foods.

Last night we had a multicourse dinner as a group.
That will happen once a week we had pasta, then we
had meats (lamb, pork, chicken, and steak) I think,
then we had some fruit.

Tonight I will start cooking class, which will be once
a week.

Tomorrow is pizza night.

Things are happening so fast, but it has still just
begun.

Hope all is well.

Another update probably tomorrow.

TTYL,
CNEL

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you learn to cook, your stock with women will definitely go up!!!

 
At 10:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally a man who can cook! lol definately awesome, glad that you are having fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home