Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Hello From Cagli

After sitting in the airport for hours we made the
four hour drive to Cagli. We arrived here last night.
After being shown to our airports, we chilled,
showered and relaxed. Last night we went out to the
local clubs aka bars. I am definitely not missing
anything. Given that I am legal in Italy I may dabble
but expect to be unimpressed with the spirits LoL.

The town is nice, very old city, so we are walking a
lot in alley-streets with no sidewalks. I went to the
market yesterday. I still have to get a phone card,
get a panini, and some gellato. All is well thus far.

The Loyola kids are all very nice, as are the students
from other schools. I am hopeful that I will have some
great experiences.

I began taking pictures, but do not know when I will
be able so share them.

I am also journaling, and it will lead to some more
pronounced reflections later on.

I am blogging right now from the computer
store-internet cafe as suggested by Epsi and Jameil!

We begin class and work on Monday.

I will try to write again soon.

CNEL

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

have you never had a panini before? i LOOOOOOOOVE paninis!! so much! great! foccacia bread (they make some paninis on those) is great for regular sandwiches too. LOOOOOOOOVE foccacia! it comes in different flavors. and of course gellato is great. can't wait another update.

 
At 10:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The gellato will make you fall in love!!! Im glad you did go out. Keep going out. Try the lemoncello. It tastes really really good. Find you an Ita;ian woman so she can cook for you!!! Lol!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home