Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Just Checking In

I know someone is thinking something has happened to me, cause this joint has been silenced for about a week.
School: I'm a junior ya'll. It's official I passed all my classes. (I'll be a real junior come Sat afternoon after graduation, I might go just to hear Bob Costas, depends on if I wake up, cause I do work the rest of the week.) I'm happy with every grade but 1. Out of the 5 classes I took I got a B- or higher in all but 1. I hate Philosophy and hope I have 1 more philosoph class max left in my undergraduate career.
Professional: I will be in Italy working on a documentary website, assisting with a documentary film, touring, taking Italian, blah, blah. I'm halfway excited, halfway anxious, and partly nervous. I depart on next Thursday evening for the four week stay.
I come back to the states on June 26 and will begin an internship on June 28. I've been at this place since the summer of 2004, hopefully it'll be a great experience.
I'm supposed to be in Indy for the NABJ Convention, to network, schmooze, and all the goodness. I'm making arrangements now, so fingers crossed I'll be in Indy mid-August.
Home: My family moved on the 1st of this month, they damn near evicted me, long story. I'm a lil ticked at all the changes, people have been making without it seems taking me into considerationl, but I am a survivor and an overcomer, and tis life.
Social: I been at the mall a lot lately spending money I don't have. I'mma do it up this summer I owe it to myself.
Romantic: I think one of my new co-workers is cute. I'm vain and she ain't stunning, but she is attractive. Too bad I'm too timid to make the move cause I stop working on Friday, and will be incognegro starting next week. And she went with one of my best friends, so maybe I need to steer clear.
Aiight tis an update.
We'll talk before I depart.
-CNEL

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

what was the relationship b/t your boy and the girl? serious? did he love her? like her a lot? he might resent you if he did. and if they stopped talkin b/c she was crazy, stay away. but you won't talk to her anyway so no worries! lolol

will you blog from italia? they have lots of net cafes there. that's so hot you're working on a doc there!!! lOOOOOOOOOVE docs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home