Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm Here

I arrived in Italy at 9:40am local time, 3:40am U.S.
time. I'm in the airport because our bus departs for
Cagli at 2pm local time. It's a six hour time
difference so you all do the math.

I feel like I'm at home I see rude people, fake
people, interesting people, and people who need some
sense knocked into them.

Lawd, I should have stuck to foreign language, the Air
France people were so nice, I would have loved to
compliment them in their own language.

How about already, I've been asked if I clean the
bathrooms. No joke I'm coming out of the restroom here
at the airport, "Are you cleaning the bathroom?"
"No," I reply. Making a concerted effort to show that
I am wearing a backpack and hauling luggage.

So far I see that people are really kissy, kissy. I
ain't going for all that, I need my personal space
LoL.

Aiight I can't wait to leave the airport, too bad I
won't get to explore Rome, but they want us immersed
via the experience in Cagli.

Are you happy Jameil?

Aiight I'll talk to you guys when I can.

Loves,
CNEL

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

All i ask is that you stay open to a different way of life. If you dont, you will ruin the trip for yourself.

 
At 12:15 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

i'm very very excited you're blogging. and i concur w/epsi. you'll get into the double kiss. its really not a big deal. and if someone asks you again if you clean the bathrooms, just walk past them. why would they need to know that if you were? ignore it and keep it movin. then you can blog about it. it'll be great! another thing, its really, really hot that you're in a smaller city. you'll get a lot more opportunities to immerse yourself in the culture and interact with the locals. my favorite part about my tour of europe was interacting w/the natives. enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home