Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I Hear Ya Talking But Ya Ain't Sayin Nothing

It's one of those phrases that sometimes you're tempted to say, when words and deeds are different. Sometimes people talk but it doesn't speak to you. Hmmm let me go on and get before I spend too much time getting "deep." But anywho I've been talking for weeks about this trip to Italy, and today's the day. I leave in a couple of hours. I fly into Paris and then into Rome before driving to Cagli. I should be in Italy tomorrow afternoon. I'm still unsure about whether or not I'll get to see Florence. My four weeks are really not my own, it's all about the bidness. I will be taking classes and working as part of the scholarship I received, but nevertheless it should be a remarkable experience. I will try to write something while I'm over there, no promises, I can't make those. I will journal and plan to take pictures, so I can update you all when I return. Be safe, be blessed, and be less stressed. Think of me, cause I'll be thinking of many of you. Smiles. -CNEL

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM , Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

I'm so proud of you, CNelly!
I wish you safe travels and wonderful studies. I'll miss your keen youngen insight. But 4 weeks is a short time...yet long enough to enjoy an amazing new culture.

God bless, baby! Take lots of pics!!

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

yo word up you can't not update. you will have free time and there are plenty of net cafes over there. we expect info boo!!!! have fun!!!

 
At 10:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you enjpy your trip. Try these things when you go over:

1. Try the coffee
2. Go out and get a nite life
3. Use the internet cafe
4. Visit as many places as possible
5. Hang out with the locals

Trust me. I have been to Italy so I know what I am talking about. Also, go out on a date while you are there!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home