Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Words of the Week

Last words of the week for a while. Sunday-
After all, tomorrow is another day!
Gone With The Wind

Monday-
Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
Dead Poets Society

Tuesday-
Years of dreams just can't be wrong!
Anastasia

Wednesday-
It don't matter what you tried to do, you couldn't destroy me! I'm still standing! I'm still strong! And I always will be.
Antwone Fisher

Thursday-
Did you hear what I said? I heard what I said 'cause I was standing there when I said it. Bad Boys

Friday-
Each of you must ask yourself: Are we petty, vengeful humans, or logical, moral machines? Then pass judgment. -President Lincoln
Bebe's Kids

Saturday-
You would've sworn they were professors at Harvard. They had breath mints down to a science. The Wood

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

oh goodness. what are you going thru? still the family stuff? let it go baby. and quit spending money. you'll want all the money you can get for italia.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home