Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, May 05, 2006

The Questionaire

One of my favorite shows to watch is "Inside the Actors Studio" on Bravo. The show is an interview program sort of "Larry King" Live meets "Charlie Rose" but its guests are always famous actors. Aside from the opportunity to see some of the best and brightest in Hollywood, I also like the chance to observe the show's host James Lipton. He's a great interviewer. At the end of the show Lipton always asks the same questions before taking a question or two from the audience. Upon doing some research I learned that the questionaire originated from a French show called "Bouillon de Culture" which was hosted by Bernard Pivot.

01. What is your favorite word?
Love

02. What is your least favorite word?
No

03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Creatively- a good idea
Spiritually- a meaningful testimony in whatever form particularly song
Emotionally- intelligence & sincerity (tie)

04. What turns you off?
Concededness

05. What is your favorite curse word?
S.ugar H.oney I.ced T.ea & The F Bomb (tie)

06. What sound or noise do you love?
Laughter

07. What sound or noise do you hate?
Sighs (pleading sighs)

08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Other than student there is a lot I'd like to attempt, probably journalist & attorney, my second career may be one in education

09. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything extremely physically demanding (My granddad must told my mother, "You better get that boy a good education, cause he ain't going get his hands dirty." My grandfather is very wise)

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Your life may not have been perfect, but this is the perfect day for you to join me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home