Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Wisdom Quotes

Sunday-Men cannot see their reflection in running water, but only in still water. --Chuang Tzu

Monday-Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. --The Land Before Time

Tuesday-What a grand thing, to be loved!What a grander thing still, to love!-- Victor Hugo

Wednesday-Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever.--Unknown

Thursday-To be persuasive we must be believable; to be believable we must be credible; credible we must be truthful.--Edward R. Murrow

Friday-Listen, learn, change-- David Gergen, editor-at-large for US News & World Report

Saturday-Liberty is not the power of doing what we like, but the right of being able to do what we ought.---Lord Acton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home