Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Class Are Over Thankfully

I'm done classes for the spring semester. Thank God I made it, but there's just a little more work that needs to be done, so let's hope I can stay highly motivated.

I have one more day of work at the campus radio station after today, yeaaaaa. So excited about that!

I work at the school tomorrow, I'm off for finals, and have one more week there after finals.

My finals start Thursday
MyPhilosophy Final is due at 1pm on Thursday.
I have to turn in an essay on the Elements of Journalism to my newswriting teacher between the Philosoph final and the Art pf Argument final.
I'll be glad when that is over, philosophy is not my favorite subject.
My Art of Argument Final is due at 1pm on Friday.
Then I get a break for the weekend, don't know what I'm going to do, study yea, but treat myself to something as well.
Then my next Finals aren't until Wednesday, so I'll probably start packing.
Wednesday I have my Sociology Final at 1:00pm.
Thursday I have my Theology Final at 1:00pm.
Friday I get to go home.

Then it's prepping for Italy and all that jazz.

I'll keep ya posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home