Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Wise Words Returns

Sunday-If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you,"that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart

Monday-We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~Thornton Wilder

Tuesday-Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday-The good we secure for ourselves is precarious and uncertain until it is secured for all of us and incorporated into our common life.~Jane Addams

Thursday-Joy is the most infallible sign of the presence of God. ~Leon Bloy

Friday-We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same. ~Anne Frank

Saturday-Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient.~Aristotle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home