Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

WISE WORDS FOR THE WEEK

WISE WORDS FOR THE WEEK

Sunday- "Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality."-Alfred Painter

Monday-"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings."- Eric Hoffer

Tuesday-"Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary." -Margaret Cousins

Wednesday-"Think of giving not as a duty but as a privilege."- John D.Rockefeller Jr.

Thursday-"We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them."-Kahlil Gibran

Friday-"The secret of joy in work is contained in one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." -Pearl S. Buck

Saturday-"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."-Thich Nhat Hanh

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

I love manners. That's what I miss most about the south. If you say please to me, I will consider just about anything.... lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home