Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year, New Beginnings, and New Additions for Some

So I forgot to mention for all you fans/fanatics what my New Year's resolution is for 2006 and it is as follows:

I resolve to to live life more purposefully and meaningfully.

I will of course expand on the resolution in the coming days, but in adhering to my resolution I hope to improve every facet of my life. I for one know that I am a work in progress, perfection is an ideal, it is not a reality as far as my eye can see. I just resolve to live better, to do better, and to get better.

And one of the things I believe gives our lives more purpose and meaning is sharing joy, not just taking joy in what we are able to do, say, or accomplish, but also to take joy in the good that happens to others.

I was so elated to read about the engagement of my friend's sister, because Ambra is good peoples, but also because Ambra is the first blog I was ever exposed to, I am a fan, and she's an inspiration. So check out this insightful young woman, her blog is fiya:

http://www.nykola.com/archives/000725.html

We'll talk soon.

-CNEL

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home