Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

EXAMS ARE DONE (PRAISE HIM^^)

Currently Listening
So Amazing...An All-Star Tribute to Luther Vandross
By Various ArtistsSo Amazing (Beyonce and Stevie)

I'm finally done exams, and what has to have been the longest exam period ever, a whole doggone week.

So I came, I saw, and I conquered, well I think:

Here is what my finals week consisted of:

_X_Communications-The Creative Eye: Portfolio Due Dec. 14 at 3:00pm
_X_Communications- Writing, Rhetoric, and the Media: Project Due by Dec. 15
_X_Philosophy: Final Essay due Dec. 15 at 10am
_X_Theatre: Final Essay due Dec. 16 (?)
_X_Sociology: Final Exam Dec. 20 at 1:00pm

I think I dodged a few bullets so far I have 1 A, 1 B, and 1 B-, with two grades yet to be determined. One of them grades I feel I'll have a minimum of a B- and the other grade will be either wonderful or horrid LoL. Hey got to have a sense of humor. I hope this man is generous and in the giving spirit, and that he will give me a break.

3 Comments:

At 8:35 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

is the question mark b/c you're not sure if its due Dec 16th or you don't know what time? at least you got it in. congrats. go relax. enjoy it before they steal your breaks and make you work holidays without double pay. do i sound bitter?

 
At 10:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

jameil, you do sound bitter. I enjoyed coming up to LoCo. I hope to visit some more Chris. I hope the rest of your grades are good.

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

ahh yes. that is b/c i am. is it so much that i ask not to get paid regular pay on a holiday? i think not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home