Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, January 06, 2006

B-More Careful Part 2 of 4

“What's done in the dark will eventually come to light.”
and
“Always remember a lying man is half a man and a half man ain’t no man at all.”

Now you know sometimes you read things, you hear things or you see things, and you don't know how to take them. You can either take them to be an inspiration, sage advice, or maybe even prophesying. So when I read the above two lines I was a little taken aback.

"What's done in the dark will eventually come to light."

That just reminded me of the need to be authentic, honest, honorable, truthful, forthcoming, respectful, and respectable. It's kind of naive to think that engaging in any sort of lies and deceit won't come back to hurt you. To some degree we are all actors, and the world a stage, but our stories need to be honest.

"Always remember a lying man is half a man and a half man ain't no man at all."

It's sometimes easier to tell a lie than to tell a truth. But a lying person becomes to some degree less of a person, because a lying person isn't being real.

Aww, more food for thought.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM , Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Wow…for such a young guy you are quite insightful and articulate. I'm impressed. Too bad you wasted your time on 2 out of 3 of those books. I might go as far as saying Souljah penned an outright classic. PS – Not sure if that was a direct quote from Mr. Holmes…I know the guy personally. A piece of work I tell you. Talented…anywho, isn't the quote actually, “What’s done in the dark will eventually come to LIGHT.” Get it…dark/light? I dunno. I could be wrong. The msg is still clear!:)

 
At 10:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stand corrected, posting in the early AM isn't conducive to proofreading LoL. But the post has been edited!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home