Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I Can Cross Her Off My Christmas Wishlist LoL

I love my friends they are always so open, honest, and straightforward.

Mia(12:53:12 AM): i like to harrass you
Me (12:54:16 AM): lol a lot of ppl like to harrass me including my students but find me a nice lil petit woman to harrass me and then pet me up and i'll be forever grateful haha....its sad when all you want for christmas is a companion lol i'm making out a list to santa and that's at the top
Me(12:54:37 AM): haha sorry i'm a dork after midnight lol
Mia (12:55:13 AM): ill be your companionwithout sex.
Me (12:56:23 AM): lol
Me(12:56:52 AM): thanks for the clarification lol you have me laughing out loud over here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home