Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, I'm back after some vaca. HaHa yeah I was gone for nine days. I was chillaxin at my granddad's, reading, sleeping, eating, reflecting, and house sitting, but I'm back. Some good stuff, some reflections, and meditations to come soon. But hope your 2006 is full of promise and prosperity.
-CNEL

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

can i get up on the vacay! ok let me stop. i did just have one and it was great! i want some good food!! geez! share the wealth!! happy new year to you too blah blah blah (typically, i'm anti-new year's celebrations) lol.

 
At 9:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope 2006 is you rbest year ever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home