Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Two Things

Fill in your answers

Two names you go by
1. CNEL
2. Sherman

Two things that scare you
1. Failure
2. Never finding the one

Two of your everyday essentials
1. Shower
2. Music

Two things you are wearing right now
1. Turtleneck
2. Jeans

Two things you want in a relationship
1. Acceptance
2. Respect

Two Truths
1. I am a tad too emotional
2. I am somewhat shy

Two things you hate
1. Disrespectful people
2. Being told what to do

Two physical things that appeal to you
1. Eyes
2. Breasts

Two of your favorite hobbies
1. Reading
2. Writing

Two things you want really bad
1. Her
2. To earn a postgrad degree, and begin working in a career I love

Two places you want to go on a vacation
1. South Africa
2. Senegal

Two things you want to do before you die
1. To have been in a fulfilling relationship
2. To have known that I changed someone's life for the better

Two ways that you are stereotypically a chick/guy
1. I have a big feet
2. I like to watch sports LoL (women's basketball, volleyball, and track)

Two things you wouldn't normally admit
1. I eat a lot of chicken salad
2. I don't want children

Two people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Don't know
2. Don't care

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

chicken salad???? that is so odd!! lolololol. i'm dying over here. hahahahahaha. chicken salad.

something you want bad. oooh her. sexy. that was 3 things by the way... lol

 
At 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I consider academic success and career success to be one in the same, but if that doesn't work I never was good in math I peaced out after one semester in college. -CNEL

 
At 10:48 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

lol, I'm cracking up over here cuz I love your honesty on this thing...not eyes and a great smile, not eyes and pretty feet...eyes and breasts, plain and simple. Funny stuff. I'm always interested to hear why some people don't want children, but it's personal and definately not post comment material.

Hun, how did the show go? I didn't get a chance to listen, but hopefully it went well. Holla at me and let me know :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home