Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Melodies of the Heart

"Tempation"
has me really liking all that's happening, I'm
"Feeling U, Feeling Me"
I just hope you can
"Believe"
that I'll be a
"Good Man"
because I have
"25 Reasons"
why
"Last Night"
you were my
"Superstar"
it's all about the
"Here and Now"
with you because you are
"So Amazing"
you are
" My First Love"
the reason I
"Love"
"And I"
am
"So High"
when I'm with you that I tell the world that
"This Woman's Work"
has
"At Last"
gotten me to admit
"The Truth"
your love is powerful enough to
"Purify Me"
and has me writing
"A Song For You"
cause
"Hypothetically"
it could all end up being a
"Sweet Memory" of the (Beautifully Young)
but this love is real and
"Love Won't Let Me Wait"
I'm so longer saying to cupid
"Love, I Thought You Had My Back This Time"
cause I'm sure that it's real
I'm not afraid to be
"Cursed"
with loving you because I can't
"Be Without You"
I just
"Can't Let Go"

Thanks to Destiny's Child, Alicia Keys, Raheem DeVaughn, India Arie, Nivea, Anthony Hamilton and Sunshine Anderson, Luther Vandross (2 times), Anthony Hamilton again, Keyshia Cole, Ciara, John Legend, Maxwell, Etta James, India Arie again and again, Donny Hathaway, Lyfe Jennings and Fantasia, Vivian Green, Luther again, Keyshia Cole again, Vivian again, Mary J. Blige, and Anthony Hamilton whose artistry contributed to my artistry!

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

fab.u.lous.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home