Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Wise Words

Currently Listening
A Donny Hathaway Collection
By Donny Hathaway
Someday We'll All Be Free

Sunday- "The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on. It is never any use to oneself."- Oscar Wilde

Monday-"Freedom lies in being bold."-Robert Frost

Tuesday- "Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness."- James Thurber

Wednesday-"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." -Janis Joplin

Thursday-"The main thing in one's own private world is to try to laugh as much as you cry. "-Maya Angelou

Friday-"Our feelings are our most genuine paths to knowledge. "-Audre Lorde

Saturday-"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"-Marian Wright Edelman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home