Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Study Break

Current Mood
Tired

Currently Listening
Purify Me-India Arie

3-0-2 ?

I am done three final papers and or projects.

I have one additional paper to do for Theatre History which is my worst class this semester.

And my last final is on next Tuesday in Sociology.

So I'm taking a study break and so here is what I get

Some things are better left unsaid
Other things are better left undone
I couldn't go on hiding who I really am
I had to say what was on my mindI had to speak the truth
I am ashamed
I am disappointed
I am angry with myselfS
ome things are scared
Other things we should value too
Some of what we value least is what should matter most
Other things we need not worry ourselves aboutI am learningI am livingI am feeling
© Christopher Nelson 2005 All Rights Reserved

What was before a desire
Finally came to be
What was before a fathom
Became reality
What was before a dream
Came to life
What was before a prayer
Came to life as a prayer answered
What was beforeWas andIs Now Gone
© Christopher Nelson 2005 All Rights Reserved

Seconds maybe minutes of pleasure
Hours and days of pain
Days and months of reckoning
Wondering what went wrong
Asking, why me?
Seconds maybe minutes of pleasure
Hours and then days of silence
Days of solitude
Months of frustration
Wondering where the family has gone
Asking, why won't you see me?
Seconds maybe minutes added to a life
Hours and then days of smiles
Days and months of laughing not crying
Wondering why I felt so doomed
Asking, who in the end defines me
H.eroes are
I.nvaluable and
V.irtuous
_
A.ll are
I.n need of
D.riven people whose
S.pirits are of a noble nature
© Christopher Nelson 2005 All Rights Reserved

So yeah, I think that that's all for now.

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoy your writing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home