Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Who Has To Work On A Saturday?

Who has to work on a Saturday? Me that's who.

Oh and not to mention I have to work tomorrow as well.

My weekend work schedule prevented me from going up to NY to attend the daylong conference, my friend Aprill's putting on.

But since I'm stuck here in Bmore because of the JOB (which even though I call it part part-time) I'm lucky to have I better get ready for it.

I'm about to shower, get dressed, and head to the grocery store for lunch and dinner and a snack for in between.

And today's turning out to be a nice day too. How I wish I could enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home