Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

I got a haircut today.
One of the co-workers noticed.
It's funny my mother so often says, "You look so much better with a haircut."
When I sat thinking about it, I thought maybe bringing in a new month with a new look might change my luck.
So here's simply to my luck changing :-).

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to do something with my hair. I look like a wild man.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home