Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

It's Almost Friday

It's Thursday good news cause we're inching closer to Friday :-).

Today was an okay day at work.

I went in at my usual time even though I got called to work a 3 hour shift last night. So I ended up working from 8:30 p.m. til 11:30 p.m. last night. I left T.V. Hill at around 11: 45 p.m. That shift came after having dinner with two of my former residents which was quite fun, I must say.

Then I worked 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. today.

My boss also offered me an ultimatum. She told me that I could either commit to being a freelance writer or start looking for another job. So I may be getting the axe not necessarily this month but sometime soon. Basically, it's time to decide what I want, what I need to do and then reconcile that with what I'm willing to do to get to where I want to be.

What I was looking for, from her was some indication that there would be an opportunity for me to grow.

At this point that would give me the most satisfaction and the most to gain.

So we'll see as we evaluate and talk more in depth about things.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, everyone is having some job issues.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home