Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Need a Routine

I'm entering week two of being a tad underemployed.

This is my first full week of freelancing and I'm scheduled to work just 20 hours this week.

Aside from making less money (which will kill me when it hits me), I also have less of my schedule set in advance. That could be a good thing, be it not for the fact that a) I'm a morning person and b) I thrive on routine.

So this week hopefully I can get into a routine of doing some of the following

1) Getting 8 hrs of sleep (which will commence once the Oscars end)

2) Eating breakfast (which I've been doing a good job of), lunch (which has wavered), and dinner.

3) Keeping up with the work blog.

4) Having a PMA at the T.V. job.

5) Writing a bit every day.

and

Bonus: Finding somewhere to mentor kids something I promise I'd do when my little cousin was killed last year.

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

write for B a little bit more. That way you can fill your free time. Or you and I can hit the bar.

 
At 9:25 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

i find i do well w/routine, too. i like it a lot. but when i get too routine crazy i lose it a little when i can't get into my routine like i want to i.e. things come up and are added to the schedule at the last minute. so i need to work on finding some sort of medium.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home