Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Insomniac

I'm not an insomniac but I do have insomniatic tendencies. Sometimes I stay up for no reason at all. Right now I'm feeling it as I stand in line for flight 1 of 2 today.

Add to that I'm flying to the west coast and as you can imagine I'll be barely awake later.

I don't really do naps but I'll likely be snoring on this first flight. Sorry in advance to the person who sits next to me.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 Comments:

At 11:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just dont fall over and lean on that person's shoulder! lol

 
At 5:52 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

lol. that's why i used to get window seats for my trips which started after a long day of work. i was usually knocked out on the way there at least part of the way. (another good way too shut people up.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home