Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Change Has Come ... To My Life

Status: Chilling, eating a late breakfast of hash browns, eggs, and bacon. Listening to Adele's "Chasing Pavements"

So I've been out of school for nine months and it feels so weird.

I just don't know that I've yet formed a post-grad identity.

My professional life is still in transition as I've ended my broadcast apprenticeship and am now a freelancer at my station. In this economy I'm kind of afraid to see what the job market looks like.

Personally I'm living at home which does not work wonders for one's love life.

I've figured recently that if someone asks me about something about which I should be more certain, I'll just say I'm in an extended period of transition.

Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home