Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

School Dayz

I just finished eating leftovers from a late Saturday night dinner at PF Changs with my friend Aprill.

(For the foodies out there I had the Organic Agave Margarita, Crab Wontons, and Pepper Steak with Brown Rice)

As I dined on what was left of last night's meal, it made me think of a conversation with our waiter from last night Gary who told us waiting tables was his second job, which he worked so he could go to school.

I myself couldn't imagine having had to work two jobs and go to school at the same time.

I barely survived working part-time, interning, volunteering, and going to class.

Then I thought about it last year for a hot minute I was going to work and go to school, though it became cost prohibitive.

Recently, I have been thinking about going back to school. The only question is what for?

Speaking of school, one of my best friends from college is coming to visit Bmore on Wednesday. He wants me to go to campus with him, I'm thinking nah, cause I'll be there in two weeks for the black student association's fashion show. That'll give me my LoCo fix.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

yeah PF Changs was awseome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home