Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Whew

Whew.

I'm not quite sure why I'm saying whew.

I've been off since Monday.

My station's managing editor called today and asked what I was doing?

She said she didn't want me to get used to being off.

Haha.

I haven't been doing anything exciting helping friends by proofreading documents and such, doing a little cleaning, and watching reruns on T.V.

Hopefully the weekend things will pick up. I'm supposed to go to a fashion show tomorrow. Should be interesting as I'm supposed to sit with someone I used to crush on. She called me last weekend to make sure I brought my ticket.

Why am I doing that to myself?

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM , Blogger Chris said...

We all do things to ourselves that our unnecessary when it comes to women. But hang in there, hopefully things get better. Nice to have a week off though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home