Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Habits 1

I have this little habit.
I buy magazines based on the cover.
Wait, wait it doesn’t end there.
Generally after reading the cover article or looking at the pictures, skimming for other little sidebars which interest me I put them up somewhere.
Then months later when I’m bored I pull them back out and flip through looking for things which peek my interest.
Prime Example: November 2008 issue of “Esquire” the one with Halle Berry on the cover in her undies covered up by a black blazer and sky blue tie ala, the famous 2000 cover of the mag featuring former President Bill Clinton.
The article which got my attention is titled, “The Suggestion: Red Wine with Breakfast”. It’s interesting cause I know many a person who would like to begin their day with an adult beverage. I’ve never heard or seen it advocated.
I submit the premise is interesting as the author says, “One glass gives you the perfect amount of buzz, and it doesn’t make you groggy. It drives a wedge between your cottony, postsleep morning and the rest of your day.”
Hmm.
Honestly never thought of it, but makes me want to give it a try.
I could actually probably stomach my own breakfast with a glass of wine.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have never heard of this habit before ... interesting. So how is life?

 
At 1:03 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

drinking then going to work or school is bad for biz. i only buy magz w/michelle o for the covers. i actually never read the covers of magazines. i have mags i like so i trust them to have content i like. yes i know that's weird. i also look at every single ad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home