Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, January 05, 2009

I Should Probably Be Asleep

It's almost 9:30 p.m. and I should probably be asleep as I have to be at work at 4:00 a.m. tomorrow.

The meteorologists are thinking we may have some severe weather namely ice and freezing rain.

They called me in to do school closings.

You really know when you're at the bottom of the totem pole.

"Hey you, not so new kid, but still new kid, come in here bright and early to handle this. O.K.?"

No, I've done it once before and it wasn't bad at all.

Wish me a good night's sleep and lots of luck.

Goodnite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home