Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I've Got To Do Better

I know, I know.

I've got to do better.

I must do better at everything including making time to blog.

I've noticed that since college I've been a bit frazzled and confused about things, particularly life.

Haha. I'm not even joking. Life in its entirety has managed to confound me.

I feel like seven months ago I knew so much more about what I wanted from in terms of life: be it career, a relationship, friendships, etc.

Admittedly, I've picked up a few bad habits which I need to put aside. I'll just say I waited until after finishing school to begin acting a bit stupid.

Back to the topic at hand.

I just need to set aside time for me to escape from family, friends, the job, just to do me. Just to seriously reflect and spend time with me.

I don't think I'll wait until the new year to turn the page, and begin anew. I don't think I have to wait that long. Waiting until the new year for me, seems too gimmicky. I'm a grown man who should be able to do what I need to do, so I will.

And I can promise I'll try to get back to updating this space more regularly.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

we surely do appreciate it. pretty sure life continues to confound you for many decades to come! lol. exciting right? we have so much to look forward to.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home