Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Change

Change.

If there's one word I'd use to sum up the blur which was 2008, I'd use change. No, not just because of what unfolded in this country politically. While change has undoubtedly come to this country, it has also come in my life.

Change has impacted me because I'm unlike I was this time yesterday, this time six months ago, this time a year ago. In many ways I have gone from being a young, innocent, and naive person to being an older, slightly less innocent, and more aware person.

I don't know what 2009 holds. I just hope most of it is good. I didn't saw all, because we don't become who we are really meant to be without encountering some challenges along the way.

Adversity is painful while you're going through it, but poignant once your story unfolds.

May you all be safe and happy as you say goodbye to 2008 and hello to 2009.

Here's at least two words I hope I'll use to sum up my 2009 prosperous, and content.

Best,
C. Nel

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM , Blogger Chris said...

Change is indeed the word that will best describe 2008 when history looks back on it. Hope '09's a good one for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home