Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

When Things Fall Apart

Sometime between my trip back to New Orleans and last Wednesday, my Blackberry trackball broke. I somehow disabled the ringer. I also managed to break the speakerphone.

Now the laptop stop working.

All my gizmos and gadgets are falling apart :-(.

Through the magic of e-mail, I'll try to continue blogging :-).


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

wow... go to the respective stores and get those things fixed! or maybe there's someone at your job who can do it...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home