Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's Been So Long

Hello world.

I hope I hasn't been gone so long that I've been forgotten.

The work before the election and right after kept me hella busy.

I've also been trying to find my blog voice on that other blog.

Other than that I'm trying my best to find that ever illusive thing called contentment.

So yeah that's me right now.

Oh and these last few days I've been feeling under the weather.

Monday I started having a sore throat which got worst in worst.

By Thursday I'd developed a sore throat and a bad headache so I called in sick stayed home, ate soft foods, drank lots of tea, and also drank an apple cider vinegar, honey, and water concocoction.

Friday I went to work, but wasn't a hundred percent.

Thanks to Twitter I got another tip boiled water with ginger root and scallions. So I drank a big cup of it this morning. I'll drink more later, and probably again tomorrow.

I so need to be well like a lot of others I don't do well sick.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home